Friday, March 21, 2014

Awkward...





 

So, uh, here's the first post. Let's just get it out there and acknowledge that this is a little weird for both of us. I've never done this before, we don't really know each other. Okay. Now let's look at pictures of me wearing clothes and talk about it!

Here's what I wore to go out for lunch with D. I try to be relatively frugal with clothing choices, so this outfit is a mix of Goodwill and inexpensive stores. Wait, that's my whole wardrobe.

Breakdown:
Blousy white top (Soprano via Nordstrom Rack)
Eggplant pencil skirt with fun architectural details (Boden via Goodwill)
Pointy-toe, snakeskin patterned shoes (Old Navy)
Gray blazer (H&M)
Tree of life necklace (handmade)
Black and cognac tote (Nine West via Goodwill)




Here I look grumpy and stupid, but you know, it's what I've got to work with. I didn't want to wear a pencil skirt and blouse to do laundry and shop for a dang tripod so this was my casual outfit for the rest of the day.

B/W striped top (H&M)
Bootcut jeans (DKNY via Ross)
Pointy flats (BCBGeneration via Ross)
Black blazer (H&M Divided)
Floral silk scarf (Goodwill)

Now I'm watching Ghostbusters II and doing laundry. I went a little overboard at lunch, so instead of relaxing with copious amounts of cheezy popcorn and beer like how I do, I'm eating pickles and whimpering softly into a glass of diet coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment